- Student learning is the chief priority for the school.
- All students can learn.
- Teachers, administrators, parents and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support learning.
- Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- Exceptional students (e.g. Special Education, Limited English Proficiency, Gifted and Talented, etc.) require special services.
- Challenging expectations increase individual performance.
Polk Central Elementary's "Go Girls" wrapped up an impressive year of work on Saturday by competing
in a 5K race at Polk County Middle School
Hoping to give students an extra bit of spark prior to end-of-grade testing, a group of Polk Central
Elementary teachers got creative - and energetic - on Tuesday
Polk Central Elementary fifth graders took the end-of-grade science test on Friday