- Student learning is the chief priority for the school.
- All students can learn.
- Teachers, administrators, parents and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support learning.
- Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- Exceptional students (e.g. Special Education, Limited English Proficiency, Gifted and Talented, etc.) require special services.
- Challenging expectations increase individual performance.
Top selling fundraiser participants ride in style in a stretch limo to lunch! Congratulations!
SPOTLIGHTS OF THE WEEK!!!
Each week a staff member & student will be chosen at random to be our spotlight of the week! Check back each week to learn more about someone from our staff & about a student here at Polk Central Elementary! We love our staff & students!
STUDENT SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK:
STAFF SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK: